- What Kind of leather do you use?
At Kelby Huston we use Argentina cow leather, which is Veg Tanned
- How to take care of my leather goods?
Leather is meant to beautify as it ages and to ensure thus happens well following care tips must be followed:
• Contact with water, oil, grease, wine, perfumes or any coloured cosmetics must be avoided as it will leave stains on the leather. In case your leather product get wet, dab it with a soft plain cloth with neutral colour to absorb the moisture and leave it to dry. Never dry the leather goods with blow dryer or any other heating agent as it will only damage the leather.
• Keep your leather goods away from abrasive surfaces to minimize damage of wear, tear or scratches.
• Avoid over exposure to heat or direct lighting.
• Do not overload your handbag. Overloading the leather handbag might damage the shape as well as the handles of the bag.
- Do you offer customizations?
No, we do not offer
customization at this moment.
- Can I get engraving of initials?
We are working on to provide the personalization experience, it’s not available yet.
- Do you offer gift cards?
No we don’t’ offer gift cards, but we are working to make that accessible soon.
- What are your product guarantee policy?
We provide 1 year of warranty services, in which if there is any manufacturing defect then we will solve your problem if it is solvable, and if not then we will replace the product as long as the stock is available.
Warranty policy is only available for India orders. For any international orders, we will handle on a case-by-case basis. International orders are not eligible for repairs given the shipping and customs.
- Do you offer repair, alteration and hemming work?
Kelby Huston is committed to the quality of our products with a one-year warranty policy. We are happy to handle complimentary repairs for issues resulting in manufacturing defects within this one-year period. If items cannot be repaired, we will replace the item as long as the
stock is available. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- How much time does it take to ship and deliver the order after the order is placed?
- After placing the order we dispatch the product in a 24 hours time period. Delivery time depends on various conditions, but usually we keep 7 days time period to deliver in India and 10 days to deliver international orders. You'll receive all the updates about your orders with a tracking number and the delivery date when you place an order.
- Do you ship overseas?
• Yes, we provide international shipping. Shipping cost for India and U.S. orders are free, for other countries shipping cost will apply and will be added at checkout.
- How to contact your customer services?
• you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you with your queries.
- My bag has some variations. Is this normal?
• It’s common to spot some variations in the material as leather is a natural hide. It’s an inevitable characteristic of leather. Hence it’s not considered as flawed rather it’s an authenticity indicator. We try to avoid creases as much as possible but if any of it is left due to shpping it will diminish as you use the bag.
- Will your bags show scratching?
• Scratching and damage completely depends on how you use the product, so please be sure to use your items with care. Kelby Huston is not responsible for damage caused by normal wear and tear, such as scratching or staining.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
• We start to work on the order as soon as we receive a request. If there is any need to cancel or change the order, please contact as soon as possible. We can’t cancel or change the order after 24 hours of placing the order, but we will try our best to accommodate all requests.
- What do I do if I am interested in a product that is sold out?
• In case the product you wish to order is sold out, please find the Waitlist button on the product pages of our website and add your email address to the Waitlist. Once the product is back in stock, we will contact you via email.